2. What information do we use?
We collect the following information about our customers:
- When using the site, we may automatically collect information about your device such as IP address, web browser information, time zone, browser type, operating system, access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the site.
- This site may access basic Facebook account information including your name, email, gender, birthday, current city, and profile picture URL, as well as other information that you choose to make public. We may also request access to other permissions related to your account, such as friends, check-ins, and likes, and you may choose to grant or deny us access to each individual permission.
- We may also collect tracking data from third parties and exterior social media sites such as Facebook and Instagram.
- When making a purchase we may collect personal information from you, including billing address, shipping address, payment detail, name, email address, date of birth, employment details, and phone number.
- We may collect information from third parties, such as personal information or network friends, if you connect your account to the third party and grant the site permission to access this information.
Please note the disclosure of some information is mandatory in order to effectively process orders and deliver customer satisfaction.
3. Collecting your personal information
We may collect personal information:
- When you register on the site or sign up for our services.
- If you contact us regarding a query or complaint.
- Through product and purchase transactions to process orders.
- Through marketing activities such as surveys and questionnaires.
- Through third parties and public records if given permission to do so.
4. How we use your information
Your personal information may be used in the following ways to:
- Manage your account.
- Use for marketing related purposes such as surveys, newsletters, and targeted product advertisements. You may choose to opt out of such services at any time.
- Provide you with the necessary information about products and services that is of interest to you and engage in effective communication.
- Prevent fraud, risk, and potential criminal activities.
- Enhance user experience and deliver effective customer satisfaction.
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the site.
- Email you regarding your account or order.
- Enable user-to-user communications.
5. How we share your information
We will not sell your personal information, however, there may be circumstances in which we may share your personal information with:
- Third parties to assist us to analyse and utilise consumer data. This will include using Google
- Analytics to understand how our consumers engage with the site, and to monitor purchase information.
- Delivery partners.
- Law enforcement, legal, and regulatory bodies if required to do so.
- Third party services such as payment providers, hosting services, and marketing assistance.
- Business partners, to offer services and promotions.
If you interact with other users of the Site, those users may see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity, including sending invitations to other users, chatting with other users, liking posts, following blogs. If we reorganise or sell all or a portion of our assets, undergo a merger, or are acquired by another entity, we may transfer your information to the successor entity.
We are not responsible for the actions of third parties with whom you share personal or sensitive data, and we have no authority to manage or control third-party solicitations. If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
6. Data Retention
When you place an order through the site, we will retain order information for our records. We may also retain any personal, demographic, or financial information that you have provided us until it is deemed unnecessary.
7. Tracking Technologies
8. Your rights
Data protection laws give you the rights as set out below. If you would like more information about your data privacy rights, you may contact us directly.
Right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about the use and collection of your data.
Right to access your personal information: You have the right to access or request to view your personal information held in our database.
Right to rectify: You may ask us to rectify or update inaccurate personal information that we hold about you.
Right to withdraw consent: If you have given us consent to use your personal information for any purpose, you may withdraw consent at any time.
Right to data portability: You may request any information that we hold about you for your own personal use.
Right to erasure: We will delete your personal information if you request it.
Right to restrict processes: You may request that we restrict the personal information that we use about you.
Right to object: You may object to our processing of your data and have a right to stop us from utilising it for direct marketing purposes.
Last Updated: 02/12/2020